ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
- ISO 9001 requirements – 16 hrs
- ISO 9001 – Internal auditor – 24 hrs
- Risk Management training
- On-site or live/remote
- Available in english and spanish
- Quality Management System audit ISO 9001
- Internal audits
- Supplier audits
- Gap Assessment
- ISO 9001 Quality management system implementation for certification